Ellis Invests in a new Material Transfer Vehicle (MTV) – Expanding our Specialised Wet Hired Plant Services, to the Asphalt / Civil Construction Industries.
Ellis has expanded our Asphalt Paving Wet Hired Plant Services to include the New Generation Weiler E1650 Material Transfer Vehicle. This current generation MTV is equipped with a highly efficient Cat C7.1 Tier 4 Engine, 4-wheel drive and rear steer.
Other key features included to improve onsite safety, quality and productivity:
- Paver Distance Management System – MTV will automatically maintain distance from the paver
- Paver Hopper Management System – Automatically controls the speed of discharge conveyor and storage elevator to maintain a consistent level of material
- Storage Hopper Level Indicator lights – Allows work crew to visually see current storage Hopper level
- Truck Hopper Guide lights – Provides guide lines for reversing trucks to back onto the hopper
- Truck Hopper Signal Lights – Allows work crew and operator to provide visual instructions to the asphalt truck driver – Stop, Go, Lift up bin/Start floor and Drop bin/Stop floor
- LED Blade Lights – Fully illuminates the MTV and its surrounds
- Tyre Wash down System – Automatic Tyre wash down system to prevent pickup on tires
- Camera Package – Full colour cameras linked to Operator’s control screen